[C320-list] Drilling stern rails

Troy Dunn troutwarrior at gmail.com
Sat May 5 19:22:15 PDT 2018

Chris

I've read articles for similar boats that kinda go both ways.  I plan to
use a drill steady from Sailrite for the exit holes.  I don’t think that
will give me any trouble.  I'm hoping Catalina had the post bases
predrilled for the stern.  It wouldn’t make sense for them to have had
multiple setups for the wired and non wired boats would it?   If the bases
aren’t already drilled, it will be Cirque du Soleil attempting get into
position to drill through from the bottom.  Taking the rails off to drill
and then rebedding them might end up being the route.

Bruce

I’ve used Bluetooth speakers, they work great.   I have my heart set on
Polk Atrium 6s to match the Atrium 5s I just put in the salon.   I had the
old Jensens in the salon and they were shot.  Swapping out those speakers
took about 10 minutes.

Ken

Let me know what you find.  Summer Breeze was on the hard here at Tidewater
and also has the navpod mounts.   I meant to go over and take a peek before
it launched but I got distracted with work....

Regards

Troy