[C320-list] C Pap Machine

Larry Frank WindSwept at stx.rr.com
Tue May 8 19:48:23 PDT 2018

Ed,

I would say that is impossible to tell.  With two 4Ds in parallel and
loads including a fridge running almost continuously ( hot in S.TX),
anchor light, cabin lights, etc. I could not tell any difference.
Batteries would have been less than 50% discharged.  I know because I keep
a close eye on them and do not go below 50%.

Larry