[C320-list] C Pap Machine

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Wed May 9 13:57:15 PDT 2018

I checked a couple of 15" TV w/DVD and found that both offer in addition to 110V plug, a 12V power/car adapter. One drew 24W, the other 20W. Using the car adapter at 12.5V, that equates to 1.9A and 1.6A load, respectively. Your refer might draw 5-7A depending on model, so the load from such a TV on a 4D battery is rather small considering you might only run it for a few hours a day. However, if were you to run it on an inverter, the load would be greater because of the innate inefficiency of converting from DC to AC.
Convert all incandescent lights onboard to LED, and you might more than cover the power to run the TV.

Warren and Pattie Updike
1994 C320 "Warr de Mar" #62
Middle River, MD (Chesapeake Bay)