[C320-list] Water Heater

Ken Geiger kendgb at aol.com
Sat May 12 18:45:43 PDT 2018

The leaking Seaward 6 gal heater on our 2000 was found to be a Seaward standard unit and readily available at a local chandlry.  You should find the model number on you old unit.

 You should drain the rest of the heater.   You then need to remove the the under sink door and drawer unit.  4 screws on the frame.  Then disconnect hoses and pipes at front and unscrew the heater from its deck.  Then pull it out and disconnect the hoses that carry hot coolant from the engine that are on the back if like ours.

Transfer any hardware to the new heater and install it in the reverse order.

Regards

Ken Geiger
Northern Dream

Sent from Samsung Mobile.