[C320-list] Water Heater

Jack Fitzgibbon chuters1 at gmail.com
Sat May 12 19:10:53 PDT 2018

If you haven’t already, check the threaded portion of the Whale fitting connecting the hot water line to the water heater supply port.  I had a water heater leak and discovered the threaded end of the fitting was cracked.  Replaced the connector with one that had a brass threaded end instead of the same PVC connector originally used on the heater.  No other leak issues with the hot water heater.

Jack F.
97 C320 #441

Sent from my iPad