[C320-list] Help with adjusting motor mounts

Graeme Clark cg at skyflyer.co.uk
Sat May 19 01:50:24 PDT 2018

Both of them Warren!

The engine foot is effectively sandwiched between two nuts which lock it into position, so whichever way you want to move the foot you need to loosen off the niut on the side you want to move it and tighten up the nut, afterwards, on the side youwant it to move away from.
I’m quite surprised there’s no washers between the nut and the engine foot, but maybe the nuts are self locking types (nyloc?)
When you have the foot in the correct position use two whenches to ensure the two nuts are both done up tight against each other to secure them

You didnt mention but I asume the threaded rod goes into the engine mount itself which should be some sort of rubber type compound to allow small movement and absorb vibration.

Good luck

Graeme