[C320-list] Remove hot water heater to replace hoses?

Jim Graham jameswgraham at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 07:27:12 PDT 2018

Thanks for the advice about my hot water heater repair estimate, especially
Allan Field for the detailed step-by-step.  You have probably saved me some
money.  In answer to questions, mine has not shown signs of leaking yet but
the cracked hoses are a concern and preventive maintenance probably makes
sense.  The engine has less than 300 hours on it, but it's 16 years old and
rubber hoses get old, I guess, used or not.