[C320-list] Remove hot water heater to replace hoses?

John Morrison sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Sat Nov 3 11:42:16 PDT 2018

Replacing the hot water hoses is not an urgent repair if they are just suffering crase cracking on the outside. These hoses are triple layers and it is rare for them to suffer a catastrophic failure. If they are cracked on the outside but still fairly flexible they’ll be OK for another season. If they are hard and inflexible they’re getting near the end of their useful life and a good idea to replace them. Mine have been cracked on the outside, and have been on the “to do list” for 5 years now!! I’ll get to it soon. 1200 hours on the engine.
JEM
1999#574

Sent from my iPhone