[C320-list] Remove hot water heater to replace hoses?

Allan S. Field allan.field at verizon.net
Sat Nov 3 07:41:51 PDT 2018

Jim - I have been thinking about my response a little more.  Instead of using a messenger line, what I would recommend doing is to tie the old and new hoses together at the ends.  This would virtually eliminate any chance of the hoses hanging up somewhere on the run from the engine to the tank as most of the run is out of sight.  Makes sense?
Allan S. Field Sea Shadow - C387 #106 (formerly C320 #808)Columbia, MD