[C320-list] Engine cooling system

Jerry's Iphone jellyroll02 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 09:16:18 PST 2018

Due to my lack of mechanical aptitude I receive more than I contribute to the forums. I do try to add my two cents when I can share an experience that may help. This forum has saved me money and time on several occasions. Thank you all for sharing your knowledge and expertise with the rest of us rookies.

My question today. I blew the injection elbow a few weeks ago. After having it repaired, the water pump started leaking. It has been repaired also. I asked the mechanic if this was coincidence or could there be something stressing the cooling system (blockage of some kind maybe). He said coincidence. I would like to be sure before venturing out again and causing additional damage. Any thoughts or experience here?

Jerry
JellyRoll  890

Sent from my iPhone