[C320-list] Instruments Not Working?

ARTHUR GATES argates2nd at comcast.net
Tue Nov 6 06:36:45 PST 2018

Our 1995 #182 sat in a FL boatyard the past 6 months and was launched 2 weeks ago.

Everything is fine except that the knotmeter, depth sounder, and wind machine do not read out.

The instruments are B&G NEMA 83 networked.  They all have power and illuminate for night running.
The wind machine repeats at the binnacle and bulkhead.  I also have a Raymarine S-1 autohelm, VHF and Garmin chart plotter networked.

Naturally there are 3 different transducers and I have checked connections for corrosion.

Any suggestions or things I might be missing?

Rollie