[C320-list] Using salt water for the head

Elizabeth Schwartz schwartz781 at optimum.net
Tue Nov 6 17:29:28 PST 2018

Ahoy.....I had plumbed my last boat with a fresh water intake. I am
convinced it reduced oder. I am planing to do the same with my #245 320.
Just put a t fitting on raw water intake, and hose to sink, connect t
fittings....make sure to keep head raw intake thru hull
closed.....worked well on previous c 30....Joe