[C320-list] Looking for LED stern light ideas

Allan S Field allan.field at verizon.net
Tue Nov 20 14:28:23 PST 2018

We found a kit at Fawcetts in Annapolis from Navisafe Navi lights for our dinghy.  One of the available options is a magnetic mount that clamps to the dinghy davit bar.  We leave that piece on permanently.  When we need a stern light because the dinghy is blocking the boat's stern light, one of the Navisafe lights is a white light that magnetically attaches to the top of the clamp.  And these lights are LED.  We also bought the entire kit for the dinghy and are very happy with these.

Allan S. Field
Sea Shadow - C387, #103 (formerly C320, #808)
Columbia, MD