[C320-list] Yanmar 3G 27 HP engine

Ken Geiger kendgb at aol.com
Wed Nov 21 08:11:33 PST 2018

Hi Doug.  My Yanmar 3gm30 manual says that there is 600 ml (20.3 oz) in the trans but only 300 ml (10.2oz) is in the sump for changing.  I am fairly sure this is correct because of an experiment I had to do when I found my Trans filled with Auto Trans fluid from previous owner.

When I do my change I am able to draw out almost exactly 300 ml and so replace it with 300 ml of 30w oil.

FWIW

Ken Geiger
Northern Dream #765 a 2000