[C320-list] Yanmar 3G 27 HP engine

Gene Helfman genehelfman at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 09:18:19 PST 2018

I concur on oil volume.  Manual reads 2.7 liters, including what was in the
filter.  Changed oil last week and that was correct, assuming you suck out
all the old stuff.  I keep an old milk jug with a sharpie mark at 2.5
liters, transfer new oil into that jug first so I'm not having to read the
indistinct lines on the big blue DELO jug.  Then add a little every couple
of minutes to bring the dip stick up to half way.

Satori, #398 1997

--
Gene Helfman, Professor Emeritus
Odum School of Ecology, University of Georgia
    genehelfman at gmail.com

*Zero tolerance is great for building airplanes but not for running
countries.*