[C320-list] New to the List

Larry Frank WindSwept at stx.rr.com
Wed Nov 21 13:54:24 PST 2018

Hi Jerry,

Welcome aboard.

I am the proud owner of WindSwept, a 1995 C320.  Had her since new.  My
hull number is 246.  What is your?  What engine do you have and I assume
you have what we call the shallow bilge?  There were many small and some
larger changes to the 320 during the production run however our versions
are probably similar and I will be happy to assist you when possible.

Having said that I will share with you the wisdom I gained while working
on WindSwept for the last 23 years.  I call it the rule of thirds:

One third of the time I actually fix what was broken.

One third of the time it wasn¹t broken in the first place.

One third of the time I fix what was broken, but manage to break something
new in the process.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Larry
WindSwept C320 #246