[C320-list] Thoughts on Sails

Jeff Smith jeffreyssmith at live.com
Tue Nov 27 06:48:33 PST 2018

Thanks to everyone for the good advice. Lot's to take in here, though I am requesting a quote from Precision Sails. My local loft was actually higher than Quantum, by the way.

If anyone has thoughts on 4 full battens versus 2 full at the top and 2 partials at the bottom, I am interested in this as well.

Since we have a Stack Pack, Dutchman pockets are not an issue for us.

Thanks again,

Jeff
S/V Sailmates, '94 #121

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.