[C320-list] Size of Stuffing tube nut?

islgirl3 at aol.com islgirl3 at aol.com
Mon Oct 8 13:48:01 PDT 2018

I suggest you measure both locking nut and stuffing. I had two different sizes on hull 897.

Rich Nuzzolo
On Monday, October 8, 2018 Doug Treff <C320-List at Catalina320.com> wrote:
+1 on the wrenches from CD. The previous owner left a set on board and they are exactly what you need. Measure first. There are 3 sizes. It's possible over the years that Catalina used different sizes, plus unless you're the original owner, you never know if anything was replaced.

--
Doug Treff
doug at treff.us