[C320-list] Size of Stuffing tube nut?

Scott Westwood scottwestwood at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 9 02:30:57 PDT 2018

Thanks all for the input.
Decided to go with Ray's path.  I found offset Hex Adjustable Wrenches on Ebay for $20.  (Ordered 2.) This will "supposedly" allow me to use it from 1-1/4 " to 2-5/8" with thin smooth jaws.  I can also use it for other tasks.  Hitch nuts etc....
I don't like to buy cheap tools but if I have any issues with it I will pass it on.  Should be here in 7-10 days.
Thanks,
Scott Westwood scottwestwood at bellsouth.net H (919)-362-8538    C (919)-618-7185