[C320-list] Cooling system

Timothy Woods woodstimothya at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 06:49:59 PDT 2018

Bill,

The elbow is simple to replace on a yanmar. Remove the elbow and the small
exhaust manifold at the same time. I took mine out onto the dock and put my
foot on the manifold and tapped the elbow with a hammer to unscrew it. Look
close at the threads to make sure your turning it the correct direction.

I do have question for you. At what temperature was your engine running at
under load?

Good luck, Tim