[C320-list] Cooling system

kskis at aol.com kskis at aol.com
Thu Oct 11 08:41:26 PDT 2018

I didn't replace but removed the aft end of the exhaust hose from it's through-hull, shortened it by 6" where it was getting cracked/brittle, then re-installed.  Might I suggest using a "multi-tool" to remove/cut off the old hose as well as cut the new hose.  Much easier than a hack saw, etc.  I also use the multi tool to do controlled, low-dust cuts in fiberglass, etc.  Neil Kornblatt,  #973 Harmony