[C320-list] Racing handicap

Diane Fowler dianeflr at aol.com
Mon Oct 22 04:50:05 PDT 2018

I race in SW Florida in the cruising division.

Yes, I get credits for A/C, anchor & chain, etc

Latest rating is 209.  Keep getting beat by 33' Tartan!  Will need to monitor his # this season....

Best wishes!  Racing is a wonderful way to learn about sail trim and your boat's quirks quickly.

Captain Diane Fowler, Sellstate Priority Realty Network.
Www.CapeCoralHomes.com
239-850-4935
Sent from my iPhone