[C320-list] Source for LED lights for cabin

Kevin Rooney krooney at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 10:45:21 PDT 2018

Good info in this thread. I need to upgrade to LEDs myself. Can anyone
confirm that, for a '95 C320, what I need to buy are simply 42mm festoon
bulbs? I want to make sure I order the right thing.

I prefer warm light so these should work, right?

https://www.amazon.com/FC1142-12V-3KCL-Warm-White-3000K-Volts-Festoon/dp/B075VFM2HY/
$7.99 each
Voltage: 12V, Wattage: 2W, Type: LED Festoon Bulb, Color Temp (Kelvin):
3000K, Lumens: 58, Replaces: Incandescent, Xenon Festoon Bulb, Beam Spread:
180 Degree, Length: 42mm, Diameter: 11mm, Base Type: Festoon End Caps,
Average Life Hours: 50,000

Kevin
S/V Cecilia Ann, #211
Deale, MD