[C320-list] Bent wind instrument

Troy Dunn troutwarrior at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 03:28:57 PDT 2018

Got the wind instrument "fixed" yesterday.   It was definitely bent.
Bending it back did produce some small stress fractures in the support so
it's probably only a mater of time now before it will need to be replaced.
This may be the winter we de-step the mast.   I had a new deck light (it
was broken) and a new LED anchor light installed as well.   I looks like
the windex is more beat up than is obvious from below as well...

Troy