[C320-list] Great Lakes Fresh Water 320 for sale

james sweet jamesweet6 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 05:21:23 PDT 2018

After many years of enjoying sailing in the Great Lakes the time has come to downsize from our 320 and move back to the Finger Lakes of NY with a smaller boat.  TGIF (Thank God It Floats) is a 2002 model with all the standard equipment plus 2 new batteries, a new battery charger, a 2 year old water heater, motor hoist, upgraded wheel pilot, dripless shaft seal, 8' roll-up dinghy and a Yamaha 4 HP motor.  If interested, email me and I can send photo's and complete equipment list.

Jim Sweet
TGIF (Thank God It Floats) 902
Jamesweet6 at gmail.com

Sent from my iPad