[C320-list] Glow Plugs & Keyswitch - Perkins Perama M30 Engine

Elizabeth Schwartz schwartz781 at optimum.net
Fri Sep 7 05:53:18 PDT 2018

Ahoy....#245, with westerbeke.....I have had starting issues on and off
since getting this one 5 years ago.....all electric related....weak
connections from wire harness to engine from helm....then solenoid and
10 amp fuse to glow plugs and fuel pump through oil pressure sensor....I
am also thinking about re wiring glow plugs and fuel pump to a dedicated
direct switch at the helm.....most difficult part might be finding space
for more wires in tubes from deck to engine inst. pod.....Joe