[C320-list] No hot water pressure

Jack Brennan jackbrennan at bellsouth.net
Sat Sep 8 16:46:55 PDT 2018

Anyone ever come across this before with their water heater?

There is water in the tank and the red hoses and, when I turn on the 110, the tank and the hoses are warm. But when I turn on the spigot ... no water pressure. The cold water spigot is fine.

I’ve read that there is a check valve back somewhere under the galley sink in the cold water line leading to the tank, and I plan to dismantle same tomorrow or Monday to examine it.

Any other possibilities I should be looking at?

Jack Brennan
Sonas, 1998 Catalina 320, No. 528
Tierra Verde, Fl.

---