[C320-list] No hot water pressure

Art Harden artstree at aol.com
Sat Sep 8 19:41:11 PDT 2018

On my Catalina 28  I had the same problem. The check valve was installed backwards for winterizing and the P.O. never looked for the problem as he did not stay on the boat that much. I turned it around and all worked as it should. On Tortuga I have installed a shutoff valve in the cold water line and use air pressure to clear the lines for winter and then add the pink.

Art Harden
Tortuga Catalina 320
937-477-5544 (m)