[C320-list] Westerbeke 30B-3: Electric Fuel pump interlocked to low oil pressure switch

M Mellon mmellon at cruzio.com
Mon Sep 10 13:01:42 PDT 2018

Great idea, Joe.  Thanks.

Mike

----- Original Message -----
From: "Elizabeth Schwartz" <schwartz781 at optimum.net>
To: <C320-List at Catalina320.com>
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2018 9:25 AM
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Westerbeke 30B-3: Electric Fuel pump interlocked to
low oil pressure switch

Ahoy...I have installed a bypass wire in event of oil pressure wire
failure......I cut the wire to blower in locker by refridge
compressor....installed an on-off-on switch...one side to blower, the
other to hot lead of fuel pump....ran wire under port side of aft berth,
to back of engine...spliced it to positive wire to fuel pump. If wiring
through oil pressure sender fails....turn on blower switch, move switch
in locker by helm....and good to go.....just check oil level and
pressure......i may add an oil press guage somewhere
sometime....Joe...#245