[C320-list] Basic hot water heater and charging question

Troy Dunn troutwarrior at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 17:06:23 PDT 2018

Gene

Sorry, should have added the following.  Assuming you are correctly
surmising that the alternator output is dropping after 30 minutes, Either
your voltage regulator or your alternator is malfunctioning.   If you have
the stock alternator it is internally regulated.   You can get a
replacement alternator pretty cheap, assuming you are happy with your
current DC power set up.

Cheers

Troy