[C320-list] Composting head – has anyone done it?

Michael Leschisin mleschisin at imagestudios.com
Mon Sep 17 11:56:57 PDT 2018

Hey Kevin,

I’ve been thinking along the same lines of switching over to a composting toilet but haven’t made any moves yet.  My wife is concerned about how realistic it is to separate liquid and solid waist during the “deposit phase” of using it.  Whatever you can do to document the installation, any issue you might have with it and an update or two once you’ve been using it for a while would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Michael

Michael Leschisin
C320 #995, Wild Blue Yonder