[C320-list] Replacement sea water pump

Rod Boer rod.boer1 at verizon.net
Mon Sep 17 15:00:10 PDT 2018

Hi Jon,

Thanks for the prompt reply. I just ordered the kit a few minutes ago. I appreciate the prompt reply.  I sail on the Chesapeake Bay which normally is a really good place to sail.  Unfortunately, this sailing season has been a bummer in terms of sailing time. I launched Odyssey the middle of April and because of really bad weather, visits from family, boat issues and a plethora of other things, I only managed to sail for 30 minutes this year on Odyssey. I did manage to race on other boats. I swear if I get this boat fixed no one is going to see me until November. Thanks again.

Rod