[C320-list] Push Button Circuit Breaker

Dave Hupe hoopdtwo at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 17 16:43:21 PDT 2018

 Jeff-
I left my new 40 amp charger (same as you got) on the existing 10 amp push button breaker and have had no problems (part of my justification is that my original 50 amp charger was on the same 10 amp breaker). However, if you feel better, I doubt you would have problems getting and installing a bigger push button breaker in the same electric panel hole.
You asked previously regarding the Promariner Pronautic 1240P charger (and I answered) that I ran a separate battery cable from the left side case ground (DC) to my closest negative battery terminal (same place that the ground runs to from the DC ground on the charger bottom (not to be confused with the AC connections).
Dave Hupe
1994 Cat320 "Mayan Sun" (#32)
Holland, MI