[C320-list] Push Button Circuit Breaker

Dave Hupe hoopdtwo at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 17 19:23:44 PDT 2018

 Yep.....as part of installing my new 40 amp smart charger, I also installed Blue Sea Terminal Fuse blocks and 50 amp fuses on each battery (fusing the input from the new charger to each battery).  And...… I installed new 1/0 positive battery cables from the batteries to the electric panel …… add $$.
Incidentally, I bought this cable lug crimper (that came with a cable cutter too) that did an excellent job  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MVE48Z6/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1  Some online reviews said they didn't do 1/0 cable, but my experience is they are just big enough and did a great job.

Dave Hupe
1994 Cat320 "Mayan Sun" (#32)
Holland, MI