[C320-list] Help With Fuel Line!

Bruce Hunter swampcreek42 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 20 15:44:14 PDT 2018

JEM,        I saw that looking up parts, I guess maybe mine came with a rubber hose for some reason. I like the metal sheathed one better but I'm just going with what I have now since I'm trying to squeeze every weekend in sailing until haulout...maybe next year.
Bruce Hunter Nauti Time #719

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, Sep 20, 2018 at 11:12 AM, John Morrison<sail-ability at sympatico.ca> wrote:   On my boat it is an armoured fuel line with banjo fittings on the ends. I replaced mine a couple years ago due to leaking. I don’t have the part# to hand but you should be able to find it online.
JEM
1999#574

Sent from my iPhone