[C320-list] Keel crack question. Try this second time. Smaller pic

Karl Krueger smoothsail282 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 09:16:19 PDT 2018

Hello Scott:

My suggestion is to have a professional check it out.  Be pro-active
because it could cost you much more money years later.  In 2012, I hit an
submerged object in a mooring field when the water level was at almost a
all time low.  Everything look fine and I had a diver check out the keel as
well. I never had the Catalina smile prior to that time but did after that
time.  Five years later I found out the taps (area in the bilge) was broken
and more seriously, part in the  structure had cracked and separated.
Other damage occurred as a result of not discovering this condition
earlier.

Best wishes.

Karl Krueger
Kindred Spirit #282
Milwaukee WI

--

[image: CRS-Designation-Logo_Horizontal_Color (1)]

Karl W Krueger - ABR, CRS, GRI,
RE/MAX Realty 100
Phone - 414-322-6541
Fax - 414-327-6870

Have a smooth sailing day.................................