[C320-list] Canada Tool loaner program.

tharrison at innovations-plus.com tharrison at innovations-plus.com
Thu Apr 4 10:29:46 PDT 2019

Well May is almost here and Whitby Yacht Club is scheduled to launch our
boats May 3rd and 4th. I am thinking a few Catalina 320 owners may be
launching their boast as well.

This email is a reminder than the Catalina 320 Association has a tool loaner
program here in Canada. Currently we have the Cutless Bearing puller and the
prop puller.  It is an easy project to complete and you will save
substantial dollars. Just log onto the web site, click on C320 Resources,
click member toolbox and fill in the request.

Once I have received the request form the association I can send it out.

Ted  Harrison,

Magic Moment

Whitby, Ontario

Hull 424 , 1997