[C320-list] Canada Tool loaner program.

Jeff Smith jeffreyssmith at live.com
Thu Apr 4 10:37:05 PDT 2019

A hearty endorsement for the tool loaner program. I used these tools from the U.S. loaner program last year and changed my cutless bearing, my dripless shaft seal, all my zincs, and I serviced my maxi-prop. All around me in the yard were amazed at how smooth this job went with the puller. Truthfully, I did not use the prop puller and used a 2-jaw automotive puller to pull the prop, though I would suggest that you use the included prop puller. Round-trip shipping was less than 1 hour of yard time, and I imagine they quote at least 2 - 3 hours. Well worth it!

A great benefit from the association!

Jeff Smith
Sailmates

On 4/4/19, 1:29 PM, "c320-list-bounces at lists.catalina320.com on behalf of tharrison at innovations-plus.com" <c320-list-bounces at lists.catalina320.com on behalf of tharrison at innovations-plus.com> wrote:

    Well May is almost here and Whitby Yacht Club is scheduled to launch our
    boats May 3rd and 4th. I am thinking a few Catalina 320 owners may be
    launching their boast as well.

    This email is a reminder than the Catalina 320 Association has a tool loaner
    program here in Canada. Currently we have the Cutless Bearing puller and the
    prop puller.  It is an easy project to complete and you will save
    substantial dollars. Just log onto the web site, click on C320 Resources,
    click member toolbox and fill in the request.

    Once I have received the request form the association I can send it out.

    Ted  Harrison,

    Magic Moment

    Whitby, Ontario

    Hull 424 , 1997