[C320-list] Sail size for racing

Joe Luciano jnluciano at comcast.net
Tue Apr 9 10:34:50 PDT 2019

I have raced for years on other people’s boats in the Puget sound area although I don’t race my own 320.  I have a 130 on my boat and it is great for cruising, I typically wouldn’t want anything larger.  For racing in our area, I would think you would need the standard jib sail, a 100 as well as a 130 for the variable racing conditions.

Joe

Second Wind
2005 320