[C320-list] Asymmetrical Spinnaker Anchor Points

Tom Grass tgrass462 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 12:32:49 PDT 2019

We are making our Asymmetrical Spinnaker for our Catalina 320 at the
present time; my wife, with my help is sewing our Sailrite designed 850
square feet sail in our basement.  We purchased a Selden bowsprit and
roller mechanism to handle the sail.  We will be rigging the sail in about
a month at our boat - currently on the hard in Charlevoix, Michigan.  The
only real challenge is mounting the bowsprit bracket to our foredeck.  We
plan on mounting cam cleats to our stern rails and utilize the side winches
to control the spinnaker sheets.   We previously had a similar setup on our
Hunter 260 ...it worked out great.  Photos to follow.

Tom & Tracy Grass
2008 Catalina 320
Bucket List