[C320-list] Removing stripes on boat

Karl Mielenhausen kmielen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 05:36:14 PDT 2019

I just struggled with the same. Tried all the things Chris suggested with
poor results on my 19-year old stripes. Wound up borrowing, then buying an
eraser wheel on Amazon. Turned a 3 day job into a 30 minute one!
ABN Rubber Eraser Wheel & Drill Adapter – Pinstripe, Double Sided Adhesive,
Vinyl Decal Remover, Graphics Removal Tool

Karl