[C320-list] solar panel wiring

danny jensen danny at jensenshouse.com
Wed Apr 17 10:27:17 PDT 2019

I used MC4 on deck and then needed to to translate the thick hard to deal
with MC4 to 10 AWG boat wire
http://www.genuinedealz.com/10-awg-gauge-2-conductor-marine-wire-duplex-flat I
think I terminated the mc4 on screw terminals
http://www.genuinedealz.com/terminal-block-wiring-strip-double-row-30-amp-4-position
using
these heat shrink connectors
http://www.genuinedealz.com/12-10-awg-heat-shrink-ring-terminal-10-hole-25-pack
. Terminal blocks make good test points.

here is a pick of my charge controller connection.
https://c320.org/mediagallery/popup.php?s=20181030190341158&sort=0

Danny