[C320-list] Lifepo4 Battery Charging

danny jensen danny at jensenshouse.com
Mon Apr 22 17:15:44 PDT 2019

Dear Group,

I'm going to take the plunge and put a 160ah LIFEPO4 battery to run my main
panel loads. I got a battery to battery charger to isolate the LIFEPO4
battery from the Lead Acid 4D house batteries. I'm planning to migrate
slowly away from lead acid house batteries. I like the charge acceptance
rate of LIFEPO4 for topping off with the alternator and solar. I"m
switching off the Lifepo4 while at the dock.

Here is a video on the charging system.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEpwLYq1lzM

I have not but the system in yet so please let me know if you see any
issues.

Danny