[C320-list] Voltage Sense wire discoveries Balmar MC-614

Troy Dunn troutwarrior at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 01:59:55 PDT 2019

Nice video Danny!

  I went with the 14 AWG size that Balmar recommends, but...probably
overkill.   If you are using the MC series Regulator there will be a 1 amp
fuse in that line...do you suppose that would have any effect on voltage
drop?   If so, would the larger wire size help with that.  My thought is no
and that any voltage drop induced by the fuse and fuse holder would not be
helped or hurt by the size of the wire.

Regards-

Troy
Hull #514