[C320-list] Voltage Sense wire discoveries Balmar MC-614

danny jensen danny at jensenshouse.com
Sat Apr 27 10:03:32 PDT 2019

Troy,
Thanks for your reply. In the video, I used the voltmeter and on a 1 Amp
fuse and it made no difference as you suspected. The thing I couldn't get
through my thick head was ohms law. V=I * R where I = curent; V= voltage
drop ; R resistance ... As current approaches 0 as it does in our case,
because I am *now* aware enough to use a wire direct from the battery to
the voltage sense input on the Balmar MC-614 that that has almost no load,
.. *The Voltage Drop is near zero no matter what the resistance is if we
are just going to measure voltage on this special purpose circuit.

Danny