[C320-list] 320 MK II Steering Console

Brahmany Kite brahmanykite at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 12:54:44 PDT 2019

Done this a few times now.  Power off. Wheel off, instrument panel out and
compass out. No need to disconnect panel , just roll carefully out and tie
off. Hang a small led light inside the console and play. First time from
new we found wires and Morse cables rubbing on the chain so I did a mod to
address these.
Most say not to lubricate the gear and throttle cables but I have been
doing that with light oil. Slow process but nearly 11 years now and no
probs and still shifts beautifully. Cheers..