[C320-list] lazerette shelf?

Michael Leschisin mleschisin at imagestudios.com
Sun Aug 11 08:31:53 PDT 2019

Hey guys,

I’d like to see any photos as well.

I was contemplating doing a shelf earlier this year but thought I could maximize my space usage going with clear “Rubbermaid style” bins that fit in like stackable blocks. I keep similar items together; washing and wax, engine maintenance, etc. and just grab as needed.

I’d also be interested if anyone has a good solution for shelves, bins or whatever for the rear port lazerette.  I haven’t figured out a good solution with the sloped floor as it is but it seems to be a continual “yard sale” of loose items in there for me. I also worry about a dock line, fender or whatever sliding into the searing cables during a spirited sail.

Thanks for any ideas,

Michael Leschisin

Wild Blue Yonder #995
Menominee, MI