[C320-list] Thickness of cabin roof?

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Tue Aug 13 05:00:37 PDT 2019

Sorry, I don't know the length, but if you get longer bolts and mark the length you want them, you can, of course shorten them.  After you mark the length you want, spin on a die from a tap & die set, cut it to length, file the end smooth. Then when you spin the die back off that'll repair the threads at the end.  If you don't have a die, putting a couple of nuts on before the cut/filing is the next best thing.  They do a decent job of reforming the threads but not quite as good as a die would do.

-Jeff Hare
#809 Woodbine II