[C320-list] Spinnaker Halyard Chafe...

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 09:26:47 PDT 2019

Guy,
On the C-320 it is technically a spare halyard, not a spinnaker halyard. In
my experience, up until the relatively recent popularity of Asymmetric/code
1 spinnakers, we didn't see many factory OEM spinnaker halyard
installations as each customer would likely want something different.

I believe one of our C-320 Assoc. owners uploaded a mod on the website
where he mounted a crane on to the top of the mast for a bale an block to
allow the spinnaker to fly out in front of the forestay. i don't member
who, so you may have to hunt for it.

Fair winds,
Chris Burti
Commitment, 8