[C320-list] Introduction & Salon table question

Troy Dunn troutwarrior at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 19:13:01 PDT 2019

Based on the white scrape marks, I'd say the PO lost the metal wedge that
goes in between the screw plate and the inner post.  Get a flashlight and
check the bildge beneath the table for a roughly 2” slightly rectangular
piece of metal that is maybe 3/8” thick.   If when you unscrew the wheel
that part doesn’t drop out you know it's missing.   Without that part the
post will wobble.  I will be down to the boat tomorrow.  I'll try to get
some pictures of what this all should look like.

Troy Dunn
Hull #514